Yes, it’s been a couple of days, but, um … *racks brain for excuses* Let’s just say I’ve had a rather interesting weekend that’s been busy when I haven’t been expecting to be busy. But I hope to have an OMG REAL update up tonight. Hope to because I have this nasty habit of posting every day except for when I promise to post.
Anyway, the meme goes as follows:
- Post 10 facts about your character.
- Tag 5 other characters.
- Post their names with the creators’ usernames.
- You can tag back!
Van tagged Galahad, so here goes nothin’:
- Galahad is eight minutes younger than his twin sister Leona. When they were younger, she never let him forget this.
- His mother insists that his first word was, “Why?” but this is actually not true. Galahad’s first word was “Mama,” followed by “why?”
- He had his first cup of coffee at the age of five, when he found a cup left sitting out by accident and drank it all down. He was not allowed near coffee for a decade following.
- He was once dared to kiss Clarice, but did not understand the point of the dare and so didn’t do it. (Now, if he had been dared to kiss Angelique, well, then, who knows what would have happened? ;))
- Galahad was once mocked by Elyan, who claimed that, since Will and Lance are both clean-shaven, it must mean the du Lac men can’t grow facial hair. Galahad grew his goatee in response and has worn it ever since.
- Galahad was told by Mother Julian that, when the other students sang in service, it would be better if he just moved his lips and pretended to sing. To this day, his siblings and frat brothers shove towels under the bathroom door to muffle the sound when he sings in the bath.
- He was born left-handed, but writes with his right hand owing to superstition about the left side of the body. He does just about everything else left-handed, though.
- Although adults often find him exasperating, Gahalad is actually very good with and loves children. Kids like him, too.
- The only reason why Galahad did not get a perfect score on the entrance exam to Camford is because his answer to one of the religious questions was so deep and scholarly that the grader couldn’t make head or tail of it, and took off five points because “something in there had to be wrong.”
- From his childhood, he has had dreams about being a knight questing after a valuable religious relic. These dreams convinced him to never become a knight, for in each of them he finds that he comes off as an unbearable prig.
Now for the tags:
- Leiela: Sophie Silverhand, née Hamdun
- Lothere: Leofric Britmarsson Hingwar
- Saquina: Sam Sekomoto
- Chicklet: Lady Sylvia Roberts
- Van: Laveria of Ashtoreth
If you’re drowning in tags (sorry Van!) or just don’t want to do it, don’t worry. Like the title says, this is just for fun. 🙂
Hope y’all enjoyed that!